August 6th, 2017
Next Lord's Day - August 13th, 2017
11:00 AM Worship - Commemorative for 150th Celebration
CABC (Convention of Atlantic Baptist Churches) –Weekly prayer – August 6th, 2017
• Many pastors and lay leaders take vacation during July & August. Please pray for those who travel, and that these vacations may be times for rest, renewal and spiritual replenishment.
• Pray for our Communications Manager Andrew Myers as he gives leadership to the CBAC in finding new and efficient ways of communicating to our churches and pastors. Take a moment this week to send Andrew a note of encouragement (email@example.com).
• Church to pray for: Forest Hill Baptist Church, Wolfville, NS (Eastern Valley Association, Region 8); Rev. Gary Manthorne.
Our church family notices
Tuesday – 2:00 pm Bible Study and Prayer Meeting Resumes September 5th
Preschool Club -Ages 3-5 @ CUBC with Kathryn Green and Kyria Bond from 9:30 -11:30 am Every Monday of the summer.
Kids Club - Ages 6-11 @ CUBC with Kathryn Green and Kyria Bond from 9:30 -11:30 am Every Tuesday of the summer.
AENON Jr. High Kids Club -Grades 5-9 @ AENON Baptist Church with Pastor Joe Green, Kathryn Green and Kyria Bond EVERY Thursday from 1:0 – 3:00 PM
August 13th, Sunday, help us celebrate Canada's 150th birthday as well as the 100th Anniversary of the Explosion of the Elle D Schooner in Chester Basin Harbour. Website: Chester Basin "Canada 150" Celebration
Sherwood Church Services 2017 (all events start 3:00pm)
August 13- Rev. Lloyd Baker, Music by "Allen and the Sunshine Girls"
Sept 24 -Rev. Ron Baxter and music by Charlton and Marie Levy
Shoreham Village Store - Volunteers needed. Looking for folks in the community who have an interest in volunteering in our new Shoreham Variety Store. We need spares for Monday to Fridays 1-3 pm and interested folks who may be able to open the store in the evenings 6-8 pm and weekends 1-3 pm. If you can help any of these times please contact firstname.lastname@example.org 902-275-5631 ext. 233
Condolences - Our church family would like to extend deepest condolences to Mike & Bonnie Leary in the passing of Mike’s dad, Henry. Gideon bibles have been placed in his memory.
Memorial - In Loving memory of Sonny Sawler from Myrna M. Reeves
Church Constitution – Anyone who would like an electronic copy of the Revised Constitution, please contact Secretary Paulette Countway, There will be some hard copies as well, on the back table in church.
enon Building Project Memorial and Donation Board
•For a donation of $35 you can place a plaque on the board
•These plaques can be in a memorial or a donation
•Contact Paula Arenburg or Betty Eisnor for a form
LongLake Camp needs our help:
2. Share`a wage program for Junior leaders
3.Chocolate chips, frozen juice, white Christmas lights, costumes, board games, ball pit games, kites, beach pails and small shovels.
4. Canoes or other water craft
6. Rising food costs. Suggestion of every member giving $5.
Pastor Joe’s contact information: email@example.com
Face book @ Joe Green
Or simply call the church and leave a message