August 20th, 2017
Next Lord’s Day –August 27th, 2017
11:00 AM Worship- A message from the CBAC
Worship Team – Richard, Murray, Betty and Mary
CABC (Convention of Atlantic Baptist Churches) – Weekly prayer – August 20th, 2017
• Oasis 2017 – Aug. 24-26, Crandall University, Moncton, NB. This is our 171st gathering. Please pray that God’s spirit would move as the CBAC family gathers to celebrate! Come enjoy worship, fellowship and much more. See you there!
• Please pray for the members of our CBAC’s Examining Council for Ordination, as well as those who will come before the Council of their peers this week, that the Spirit of the Lord will grant wisdom as the ordination examinations are conducted.
• Church to pray for: Avonport Baptist Church, Avonport, NS (Eastern Valley Association, Region 8); Rev. Wayne Fevens.
Our church family notice
Tuesday – 2:00 pm Bible Study and Prayer Meeting Resumes September 5th
MARK YOUR CALENDARS
Sept. 6th 7:00pm Wednesday, Leadership meeting
Sept. 10th, 6:30 PM Sunday, Farewell Gospel concert with Dan Green & friends
Sept. 14th 7:00pm Thursday, Deacons Meeting
Sept. 16th 11am – 3pm Saturday, Community Fun Day hosted here at ABC
Sept. 23rd 9:00am -2pm Saturday, Workshop for those interested with Youth Ministry (youth group, Sunday School, junior church) Guest Speaker Renee Embree.
Sept. 24th Sunday, Potluck after church and a Lunch and Learn with the Gideons. Speaker is Doug Cleveland.
Sept. 30th 9:30am- 12pm Saturday. Association Meeting at Mahone Bay Baptist
October 3rd 7:00pm Tuesday, Fall Quarterly Meeting in the Fellowship Hall.
Sherwood Church Services 2017 - start 3:00pm (last) - Sept 24 -Rev. Ron Baxter and music by Charlton and Marie Levy
Shoreham Village Store - Volunteers needed. Looking for folks in the community who have an interest in volunteering in our new Shoreham Variety Store. We need spares for Monday to Fridays 1-3 pm and interested folks who may be able to open the store in the evenings 6-8 pm and weekends 1-3 pm. If you can help any of these times please contact firstname.lastname@example.org 902-275-5631 ext. 233
Church Constitution – Anyone who would like an electronic copy of the Revised Constitution, please contact Secretary Paulette Countway, There will be some hard copies as well, on the back table in church.
Aenon Building Project Memorial and Donation Board
•For a donation of $35 you can place a plaque on the board
•These plaques can be in a memorial or a donation
•Contact Paula Arenburg or Betty Eisnor for a form
LongLake Camp needs our help:
1. Share`a wage program for Junior leaders
2. Rising food costs. Suggestion of every member giving $5.
Pastor Joe’s contact information: email@example.com
Face book @ Joe Green
Or simply call the church and leave a message
WEEKLY SCRIPTURE READINGS
Monday: Psalm 130; Genesis 43: 1-34; Acts 15: 1-21
Tuesday: Psalm 130, Genesis 44: 1-34; Romans 11: 13-29
Wednesday: Psalm 130; Genesis 45: 16-28; Matthew 8: 1-13
Thursday: Psalm 124; Genesis 49: 1-33; 1 Corinthians 6: 1-11
Friday: Psalm 124; Genesis 49: 29-50: 14; 2 Corinthians 10:12-18
Saturday: Psalm 124; Genesis 50: 15-26; Matthew 16: 5-12
Bulletin Information please contact Carla at firstname.lastname@example.org